I am graduating in August 2018 with my MBA in Cybersecurity. I have been working as a Network Administrator and IT Consultant for Real Estate Companies and Property Management Corporations for the past 5 plus years. Prior to that I was always working in a number of independent contractor positions in anything IT or Networking Administration related.
CompTIA Security + Certified
· Proficient in Wireshark, Windows Server’s, Nmap, Burp Suite, Kali Linux, Windows XP-10
· Excels in solving problems in real time
· Capable of deploying multiple operating systems and working within the systems (Linux, Metasploitable, Kali Linux, Windows, and MacOS) in virtual machines such as virtual box
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Work, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook).
· High-impact sale and negotiation skills
· Coaching, motivating and developing other team players
· Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
Outside of the office, I am an avid digital music producer. I have been playing guitar and singing since the age of 7. In my spare time, I am creating new ways to digitally manipulate sound on my computer. I enjoy tinkering with Linux OS’s, Windows operating systems. When I am not hanging with the family or doing the things mentioned above I am playing with Kali Linux and all the different software contained inside that package.